Masjid Abu Bakr Siddeeq [Radiyal Laahu Anhu] is located at the corner of Masjid e Nabawi Shareef in Madinah –Arabia. It is located at the west southern side of the Honorable Prophet’s Mosque, and it is about (1000) meters from its current fence.
This was Home of Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddeeq [Radiyal Laahu Anhu] which was later converted to a Masjid by Authorities
It is narrated that the Prophet Muhammad [Sallal Laahu Alaieh Wa Sallam] prayed Eid prayer at this site, and Abu Bakr Siddeeq [Radiyal Laahu Anhu] after Him during His Caliphate, so it was attributed to Him.
It was built-up for the first time in the Princedom of Omar Bin Abdul Aziz in Al Madeenah (86-91 A.H./705-709 A.D.), and it was renovated by the Ottoman Sultaan Mehmood II in 1254 A.H./1838 A.D.
It is square shaped and the length of its side is nine meters. It was built by black basalt stones, and was painted white from inside with a dome above it whose height is (12) m. Within the walled area is a small rectangular courtyard. The minaret is an austere cylindrical shape also capped with a green metal cone..